ALEX JONES REALLY IS BILL HICKS
Alex Jones’ beginning? Alex Jones’ career did not spontaneously begin on his own initiative with an Austin talk radio and local cable access program, as he has alleged.
Sacred Cow Productions
Bill Hicks’ career was stalled in stand-up and he began trying to take new career directions – including ‘ conspiracy ‘ theories. At the time of Hicks alleged death he was ranting about the Waco massacre conspiracy.
Then two years later “Alex Jones” shows up at the same spot as the new ‘right-wing hero’ by championing the Waco Branch Davidians by helping them rebuild their church.
But this article will show proof that that was just Bill Hicks under the guise of a new persona – the result of plastic surgery, testosterone, growth hormone, larynx surgery, and cosmetics. Evidence indicates that Bill Hicks transitioned himself into a new ‘right wing’ talk-radio conspiracy-minded shock jock just as some in government were raising the alarm about Timothy McVeigh ‘lone wolf’ type domestic terrorists being inspired by AM radio talk jocks. Also it was the advent of the brand-new internet-era and so the timing was perfect to insert a glib provoking-agent into the ‘alternative media’ scene – someone who could get out front and the lead patriotic Americans around in circles. And so Bill Hicks apparently went to work for the CIA – transforming himself into Alex Jones , the new ‘info-warrior‘.
1. Physical evidence proves Alex is really Bill Hicks:
– Teeth exactly match.
Examine carefully – this is forensic proof that the individuals are one and the same.
Alex Jones and Bill Hicks have the same teeth… what are the odds of that??
– What are the chances that Kevin Booth’s Sacred Cow Productions was able to replace its “dead” 1994 superstar with a “new” 1996 superstar who has facial alignment measurements that are exactly the same ??
– Same standing height: as seen measured next to their same pal Kevin Booth:
– Same sitting height: measured next to Dave Prewitt (at same CapzEyez studio).
– Same broad shoulders and frame.
2. Further Direct evidence that Alex is really Bill Hicks:
– Jerome Corsi mistakenly called Alex Jones ‘Bill‘ live on the air.
They deleted the video but somebody finally reposted the clip.
3. Alex Jones true identity is suspect:
– looks a decade older than his stated age.
Is Alex Jones lying about his age? How about his true identity?
– Stiff persona seems unnatural/artificial.
– Jones’ voice sounds like a fake baritone (like doing a foghorn-leghorn impersonation).
– Jones plays a ‘persona’ says Kevin Booth (‘Hello ladies and gentlemen, I’m Alex Jones.’ I tell him ‘Dude — drop that persona, and you’ll have even more fans.’ ).
– Joe Rogan says the same thing (“Alex Jones is in performance mode ladies and gentlemen! Why don’t you be yourself?“)
– Fakes eye colour (blue contacts), dyes hair, shaves eyebrows.
– Too confident, poised, and professional starting out at alleged age of 21 and a community college drop out without any prior training or experience.
4. Circumstantial Evidence suggest Alex is Bill Hicks:
– Both come from Austin Cable Access, a Time Warner Affiliate.
– Alex, from nowhere, stepped into Bill’s shoes as the new co-owner and star of Sacred Cow Productions .
– Kevin Booth’s old best friend: Bill Hicks . His new best friend: Alex Jones .
Average dude Alex happens to be buddies with professional comedians.
– Bill gone in 1994, a two year gap, then Alex appears for the first time in 1996. Their lives don’t over-lap.
– This incident is devastating: At Hicks’ 10 year alleged death-anniversary the star of the show and final speaker and award recipient [!?!] was Alex Jones. He begins the speech by saying, “No comedy tonight” to the laughter of his/Bill’s friends, then launches into a rant that was all about his own agenda – not mentioning Hicks, even though the night was supposedly to commemorate him:
5. Alex Jones’ claims of being an independent outsider are highly suspect:
– Admits to many CIA family members.
– Too well informed , knows way too much about all news and events instantly.
– Too well connected to the media and Hollywood for being a right-wing nobody from Texas.
– Genesis GCN is a suspected patriot ‘honey pot’ & it broadcasts its feed over ABC-Disney owned satellites.
– Jones manages to land interviews with ‘ elite ‘ celebrities – how?
– Manages to gets tons of mainstream news coverage and interviews.
– Jones was promoted early on in a (UK government owned) BBC documentary by Jon Ronson.
– Jon Ronson described Alex Jones to Brian Lamb on CSPAN’s Booknotes: “ I mean, if he wasn’t so crazy, he’d be the new Bill Hicks. ” Ronson also said Jones looked 10 years older than his stated age.
(Ronson is also author of, ” Men who stare at Goats, ” a film that brought into the open the US military’s use of satanism/occultic warfare tactics but characterized them as bizarre but harmless.)
– Jones’ wife “Violet Nichols” who was a P.E.T.A. activist and uses several other aliases, also had a cameo in Waking Life – she is 6 years older than the alleged age of Alex Jones (it’s rare for men to marry women that much older).
6. Consistencies between Bill Hicks and Alex Jones:
– Both funny at imitation, mockery, and doing voices.
– Both struggled with cigarette addiction.
– Hicks’ leg got broken by a barman causing Hicks a permanent limp and he entered rehab; Jones walks with the very same limp and admits that the pain of a hacked open leg caused him to improve his self control.
– Both tried and disliked pot, but supported its legalization.
– Both have taken LSD/mind-altering drugs (Jones admits to it on a Howard Stern interview).
– comb hair at same part.
7. Alex Jones has Questionable Motives:
– Ridicules9/11 ‘no planners’ ( who are correct ) and prevents the exposure of vast media fakery / hoaxes by pretending that simulated events are actually real.
– Promoted cul-de-sac dead-end loser candidates like Ron and Rand Paul.
– Claims ‘the end is near’ but is busy become a millionaire selling stuff – including an Orange Drink ( a Bill Hicks joke ) that contains the same heavy metals that his water filters are supposed to remove.
– Jones paints ‘ the elite ‘ as a nebulous shadowy enemy -too vague and hidden to ever confront or remove . . .
– Hyped false narratives of police ‘brutality’ simultaneously with activist groups secretly funded by billionaire communist Jew, George Soros. Coincidence?
– Where are any news scoops broken by Infowars that ever created any real damage?
– Despite journalists and other government opponents mysteriously dying off (Brietbart, Michael Hastings, Phillip Marshall, Victoria Windsor, Aaron Swarz, Dominic Di-Natale, David Bird, Bob Simon), Alex Jones lives safely on – if he’s so dangerous to the elite, why is that?
8. Bill Hicks’ alleged death is suspect:
– Allegedly dies of pancreatic cancer at 32, yet this type of cancer is very rare under age 45 , the average age of onset is 71.
– No sign Hicks was ill prior to his alleged death. Performing just fine . Trim and healthy.
– Supposedly he was diagnosed with cancer in June 1993 and started getting weekly Chemotherapy right away. But six months later in November 1993 Hicks was still was performing his act with a full beard and full head of hair ! That is obviously not possible and it proves that conclusively that the “cancer” story is a lie .
FULL HAIR = NO CHEMO = NO CANCER = BILL HICKS IS ALIVE!
– Doesn’t seek treatment in a hospital, just goes to his parents’ home and supposedly paces around his room impatiently waiting for death to arrive.
– Treating physician’s curious name: William Donovan (same as famous first CIA director).
– Very last project Hicks was developing was to play a “Rush Limbaugh like character” that was supposedly based on Alex Jones.
– In the truly bizarre and unexplained “Alex Jones Retires” video of January 14, 2015 he confesses “jokingly” to being Bill Hicks and spending 20 years playing Alex Jones as a character. [CIA agents can retire after just 20 years. His promised ‘announcement next week’ never materialized – evidently he agreed to work longer.]
– Kevin Booth credits “Bill Hicks,Alex Jones” as being the ‘producer’ on his 2013 film American Drug War 2 – Q: If Hicks died in 1994, how is that possible ?!
Q: Ears different?
-> Otoplasty – straight scar line and unusual tissue growth shows on ear lobe.
Q: hair/eyes different?
-> Dyes hair, colour contacts. Real hair and eye colour are often seen on Alex.
Video link: Same George Bush imitation (opens in new window)
-> Alex Jones’ narrator-voice in his early films relapses to Bill Hicks’ tone.
-> Testosterone (w/roid-rage) and Human Grown hormone.
Q: Pudgy fingers?
-> side-effect of HGH treatment (acromegaly).
10. What about the alleged Records of Alex Jones’ childhood?
– These can be photoshopped and/or created by the CIA.
Blue or Hazel? Different graphic artists made different photoshops of Alex Jones.
– Blue-eyed school boy? Not possible since Alex actually has brown eyes.
– Also image of the school boy is missing his upper lip ridge (would be a sign of foetal alcohol syndrome/mental retardation if true – an obvious mistake).
– The fake schoolboy’s close-lipped smile is not how Alex Jones naturally smiles.
– If year book photos are genuine, then Alex was born in 1974 and is only 40 years old . That’s simply not credible. Alex is clearly a middle-age man in his 50’s.
Is Alex Jones lying about his age? How about his true identity?
– The 1974 birth record is only a computer print-out, easily faked when Bill Hicks’ new identity got invented. Or else it shows the birth of child that later died whose identity was stolen by Hicks and his handlers.
Birth county is wrong (should be Rockwall County instead of Dallas), and the middle-name is spelled wrong (should be Emerick instead of Emric). Also, this computer generated list of 1974 births is not a credible report of the person we know as Alex Jones since he is clearly much older than 40 years of age.
– Alex Jones’ alleged childhood family photos? They show no real events or third parties and are all impossible to authenticate. They are boring photos created to end curiosity in Alex Jones’ non-existent childhood. It’s not difficult for skilled graphic artists to fake these sorts of photos with photoshop.
|(c) Flickr 30857107@N00||(c) Flickr 30857107@N00|
Nevertheless, some of them seem to contain what appear to be inside jokes on the Alex Jones/Bill Hicks transformation:
-This photo is way too crisp in detail to be a 1974 unprofessional photograph. Baby with prop phonebook in the background is an inside joke based on Bill Hick’s famous (pro-abortion) line, ” You’re not a human until you’re in my phonebook. ”
– Another fake picture with another inside joke – Andy Kaufman’s character ‘ Tony Clifton ‘ appears behind the adolescent Alex Jones.
These images were created for duping delight – to enjoy their deception more by inserting a few inside jokes.
– Bill Hicks’ handler was Dr Frank Gannon , a personal advisor to President Richard Nixon. Think about that!
– Bill Hicks’ was actually an elite insider who was heavily promoted by the news and media industry in both the US and UK.
– Members of the UK Parliament give official memorial to Bill Hicks ( here and here )
– Alex Jones alleged breaking into Bohemian Grove, alleged shock interview of David Gergon , rant at George Bush, rant at Janet Reno, rant at Bush’s Drug Czar … somebody high-level is giving Jones access or these “gotcha” situations wouldn’t have occurred.
– Infowars often employs people with prior ties to cable TV and entertainment industries – and it has an iron clad confidentiality agreement.
– Why does Alex Jones, a simple guy from Austin Texas, have strong connections to the United Kingdom, such as his long association with Paul Joseph Watson and Steve Watson? As Bill Hicks it makes sense because he was popular there and had many UK connections. Hicks even wrote articles for a spooky UK journal called Scallywag.
– Extensive connections to Jewish folks: wife*, lawyers, sponsors. Why would they support and be associated with a right-wing Christian gun-nut conspiracy theorist from Texas ?… unless they know that this “Alex Jones Show” is just a show-business entertainment creation?
Much chatter has been made on the internet about Jones ethnically “Jewish” wife (allegedly Christian), however the real scandal is that his wife’s father was Edmund Lowe Nichols , a corrupt high-level US government diplomat. He served overseas in Rome and Brussels and elsewhere until he got caught lining his own pockets with false invoices. Foreign service agents frequently also do clandestine work for the CIA. [Apparently Alex Jones discretely divorced the woman in early 2015 – then launched a ‘$1 million money bomb’ drive as his alimony came due.]
Alex Jones & Joe Rogan: ” Belly of the Beast “
– This close association with the pervert Woodland Fallon puts Bill Hicks’ vile Goat-Boy routine ( jokes about child molesting) in a sick new light.
– Hicks’ comedy themes were Drugs, Satan, Contempt for Christians, Pro-Abortion, Hating America, Killing people, Cursing and Swearing, Ranting about a Banking Elite that runs the world, and a sex obsession with prepubescent girls. This shows us the character of the man before he began playing the ‘Alex Jones’ character.
Perhaps (just speculation) the Feds trapped Hicks in a sting (for some crime), and forced him to go to work undercover for them?
Hicks followed the path of many people in the past who faked their own deaths. He now plays ‘Alex Jones’ – an obnoxious loud mouth Christian patriot. How can his new persona be taken seriously when he’s made no profession of any repentance, conversion, or true salvation that prompted his new incarnation?
Drinking buddies: Charlie Sheen and devout “Christian” Alex Jones
What changed Hicks from being a sleazy, angry, self-righteous comic who is buddies with satanists and who hates Christians – since he has remained buddies afterwards with the very same people ?
– Hicks’ anarchist/satanist comedy & drug friends should all hate Alex ‘the angry right-wing Christian’ Jones, but they seem to love and accept him. Why?? And the feeling appears mutual – Jones loves them back. This makes no sense at all unless we realize that the straight “Jones” character is just Bill’s act.
Alex Jones’ friends Rogan and Lavey (a sex pervert and grandson of the founder of the church of satan).
– Hicks’ fans have scoffed at Kevin Booth ‘s friendship with Alex, but he responds that, “they just don’t get it.”