Over 2-000 people evacuated from music festival in Germany’s Ansbach after blast

A blast in the German city of Ansbach was most likely caused by an explosive device, the police told TASS earlier on Monday

BERLIN, July 25. /TASS/. Over 2,000 people have been evacuated from the open-air music festival in the German city of Ansbach where an unidentified explosive device earlier detonated, Reuters said on Monday citing Bavarian Minister Of Interior Joachim Herrmann.

A blast in the German city of Ansbach was most likely caused by an explosive device, the police told TASS earlier on Monday.

“It was most likely an explosive device,” the police said adding that the version with a gas explosion was ruled out.

One person suspected of organizing the blast died, the police told TASS. There is no evidence yet that the person who died was a suicide bomber, the police added.

“As of now, one person died, and he is the suspect. Eleven people were injured,” the police said.

The blast occurred near a restaurant in the city center, in close proximity to Ansbach Open music festival. The festival lasted for three days and ended on Sunday.

More:
http://tass.ru/en/world/890346

Advertisements

About https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/

https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/ Dublinmick's Breaking news https://dublinsmick.wordpress.co Click on websites and it will show a live link.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s