(Article below) Candice Spivey was in a Yulee, FL Target when she was approached for the second time in two years by the same pervert. He didn’t recognize her at first. She then posted this video to her Facebook account, with a detailed explanation of what happened. He was arrested for reckless driving after trying to flee the scene, and police are now asking other women to come forward if he approached them also.
Sign the Boycott Target Pledge!
The American Family Association is calling for a boycott of Target after the retail giant said it would allow men to use the women’s restrooms and dressing rooms in their stores.
On its web site, Target announced, “[W]e welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity. …Everyone deserves to feel like they belong.”
This means a man can simply say he “feels like a woman today” and enter the women’s restroom…even if young girls or women are already in there. Target’s policy is exactly how sexual predators get access to their victims. And with Target publicly boasting that men can enter women’s bathrooms, where do you think predators are going to go?
Clearly, Target’s dangerous new policy poses a danger to wives and daughters. Over 1 million people agree with us and pledged to boycott Target stores until protecting women and children is a priority.
One solution is a common-sense approach and a reasonable solution to the issue of transgendered customers: a unisex bathroom. Target should keep separate facilities for men and women, but for the trans community and for those who simply like using the bathroom alone, a single occupancy unisex option should be provided.
1. Sign a pledge to boycott Target now!
2. NEW! Print this paper petition and urge others to sign!
3. New! Print this AFA Pass Along Sheet and distribute to friends and family.
4. Call your local Target store and tell the manager that you are boycotting the store until Target protects women and children. Please be firm, but polite when you call. Find local Target phone number here.
5. Share your concerns on their Facebook page. When sharing this on social media use #BoycottTarget.
What Target’s policy could lead to:
- InsideNoVa.com: Police: Peeper dressed like a woman arrested at Potomac Mills
- NY Daily News: Seattle man undresses in women’s locker room to test new transgender bathroom rule
- Life Site News: Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter
- KTLA.com: DA: Cross-Dressing Man Secretly Taped Women at Macy’s
- Western Morning News: Cross-dresser branded ‘high risk’ to women
- Abc7news.com: Police: Calif. Locker Room Suspect Used Disguise
- The Mercury News: Sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens’ restroom
- UPI.com: Cross-dresser arrested in bath house
- St. Petersburg Times: Cross-dressing man sentenced for battery
- Fox4News: ‘Peeping Tom’ records underage girl changing at Frisco Target
Sometime around 23 hundred years ago we see in the Mahabharata Ydhishthira has a vision of the age to come: I see the coming of another age, where barbaric kings rule over a vicious, broken world, where puny, fearful men live tiny lives, white hair at sixteen, copulating with animals, their women perfect whores, making love with greedy mouths. The cows dry, trees stunted, no more flowers, no more purity, ambition, corruption, the age of Kali, the black time.”
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t!